Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by Photokey 8 Pro and I have been compensated for posting it by receiving a copy of the software for free. However, my opinions are based on my individual and unique experience. All opinions are 100% mine. I would never recommend a product or service to my readers that I did not like myself. There are also links to products I recommend from companies I have a referral relationship with. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Photokey 8 Pro is an amazing green screen software program – in fact, it is the world’s leading green screen software!
Bloggers – or for that matter anyone who takes a lot of photos needs this software.
Imagine being able to get professional looking photos at family reunions, holiday events or even for your own blog.
Now in addition to the software you do need a green screen, adequate lighting and of course the ability to take great photos.
Setting Up The Photo Shoot
- The first step to getting the software to work perfectly is to make sure your green screen is set up correctly and that it is evenly lighted.
- Once you have this done, the next step is to position your subject in front of the green screen.
- Now you want your subject to be far enough away from the green screen that they don’t cast a shadow behind them. This applies to objects as well as people.
- Now all you have to do is take the photo.
Using Photokey 8 Pro
In the event you did not already install the software onto your computer, do this first.
- Download the photos onto your computer – and be sure you know where you put them.
- Open Photokey 8 Pro and import a picture.
- You can only work with one picture at a time.
- Your picture goes in the foreground.
- The software automatically removes the green screen!
- As long as the lighting was correct, there is nothing more to do but choose the background you want and export the photo!
- What I Love About Photokey 8 Pro
The ease of use of the program is the main reason why I love Photokey 8 Pro – but it is not the only reason.
I have worked with a lot of green screen software and I can tell you – without doubt – this is the easiest program to use.
- You don’t need to play with the settings or have an in-depth knowledge of the software.
- The photos you print using the software come out great.
- The backgrounds look professional.
When I took mine to be printed I was questioned about copyright on the photos which made me feel great!
I simply showed them the originals with the green screen background and was able to get my prints immediately.
I love that I can get great photos of my family when they are together without worrying about a photo studio being open – this is great for the holidays!
The backgrounds work great for blog posts too.
I don’t know about you but I hate having my house in the background of my photos.
I want professional looking blog photos – and I love that Photokey 8 Pro offers 750 high-quality backdrops!
For The Pro’s
For those professional photographers and photo studios out there – this is the perfect software for you too!
All you need is a green screen!
No more struggling with heavy, bulky backdrops!
No more searching for places to store all that equipment!
Simply set up your studio and start shooting!
Your customers are sure to love the backgrounds in Photokey 8 Pro!
I highly recommend the following articles:
- 3 Helpful Tips To Shoot 4k Video Footage On An iPhone
- 12 Must-Have Blogger Apps
- 10 Things Review Bloggers Never Have Enough Of
- Link Parties And Blog Hops Master List
Use the buttons in the upper right hand corner to share this article with friends or family who might find it useful. Pin the picture below to your pinboard on Pinterest for future reference.